Nw Wine Coach Terms and Conditions
NW WINE COACH, LLC Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking NW WINE COACH, LLC for your exclusive, personalized tour of Oregon’s Wine Country. Here are the Terms and Conditions for NW WINE COACH, LLC. Please read these conditions as your participation implies you agree to the following:
- NW Wine Coach, LLC is not responsible for your health, welfare or safety any time you are outside of the tour vehicle. Please remain alert and aware of any potential hazards while walking in parking areas, sidewalks, out in vineyards, winery facilities and tasting rooms visited.
- NW Wine Coach, LLC may provide you with a snack platter and/or lunch. Please let us know if you or anyone in the tour has any dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions, but food may be prepared in the same facilities as nuts, eggs, shellfish and other allergens. We cannot be responsible for any ill effects resulting from the consumption of the provided snacks and/or lunch.
- NW Wine Coach, LLC reserves the right to cancel or terminate a tour at any time for any reason at our own discretion.
- NW Wine Coach, LLC cannot guarantee the availability of any one specific driver and/or tour guides. Barbara Dearing and Karen Lewis are your tour guides. Although you may have booked a tour with one driver in mind or specifically requested, NW Wine Coach, LLC reserves the right to change your tour driver based on our personal and scheduling needs.
- Though meeting people you know may happen while wine touring with us, only PAID touring guests are allowed inside our touring vehicles while the vehicles are parked or moving.
- NW Wine Coach, LLC cannot be held responsible for your activity after the completion of the tour. Please do not drink and drive and do not consume more than your personal limit.
- NW Wine Coach, LLC requires a minimum $200.00 deposit for each “Full Day Tour” and $400.00 deposit for each “Larger Group Tour” booked, and a minimum $170.00 deposit for each “By the Hour Tour” booked in advance of your tour start date. This fee is credited to your total tour balance for the tour date scheduled. All tour deposits are 100% refundable, minus a $50.00 planning fee, 72 hours before your tour date. If you cancel for any reason inside the 72- hour window, your original tour deposit will not be refunded.
- No paid touring guests will be made to take a tour with someone they do not personally know.
- Please pace yourself, stay hydrated, stay fed, wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing for weather conditions, and most of all – have fun!
- Tasting Fees, as well as any winery and facility touring fees, are the responsibility of all our touring guests and are NOT included in either the Full Day Tour, Larger Group Tour or Buy the Hour Tour pricing.
Thank you for reading NW Wine Coach, LLC Terms and Conditions