By the Hour Wine Tours
The By the Hour Wine Tour is perfect for guests wanting a less involved option. Perhaps you only need service for 3 hours, or maybe you have a list of places you want to visit already in mind, and you need our expert driving service to get you from point A to Point B and every stop in between. We can do that for you without a problem. Give us a call and see about our availability. There is a 3-hour minimum for this option, and your tour can start either at 10:00 AM, or start at 2:00 PM and finish by 5:00 PM. The hourly rate starts at time of pick-up and stops at time of drop-off.
- Driving service from your pick-up point to selected wineries and back to your drop-off point.
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- You are welcome to provide your own snack items and non-alcoholic beverages
Services You Can Add On:
- Cheese and Charcuterie Plate – $25.00
- Picnic Lunch – $20.00 per person
- Dinner Drive Service after you finish your tour with us – $75.00 (up to 4 tour guests)
NOTE 2: Tour pricing does not include tasting fees and/or facility touring for each winery stop. Every winery in the region has a tasting fee, and they range anywhere from $10 – $60. If you do not want to have to think about it during your day with us, we can cover the tasting fees for you and you can pay us at the end of the day for these in one payment.
NOTE 3: $5.00/Per Hour Discount Available for guests paying the remaining balance in cash. (Please mention this when you book your tour in order to receive discount).
NOTE 4: Our pick-up locations included in the pricing above are the Salem Vicinity, Newberg, Dundee, Carlton, Lafayette, McMinnville. For pick-up outside these locations (for example: Beaverton, Tigard, Corvallis, Lincoln City, Seaside, Pacific City, etc.), an additional fee will be included in the final tour price. Please inquire about this pricing before booking your tour.
- All tours and vehicle privileges are private and available to paid touring guests ONLY.
Click the link for NW Wine Coach Wine Tour’s Terms and Conditions