Peach and Basil Salad with BurrataPinot Gris Pairing
About this Recipe
I love peaches in the summer and with a little fresh basil they are so interesting and delicious! This was my first time experimenting with Burrata so if you haven’t had it yet, don’t be intimidated! It’s basically just a ball of mozzarella filled with creamier mozzarella. I thought the consistency would be more like cheese curds, but it’s more like a creamy sauce. Really delicious and kind of special on a summer salad. I served it with Pinot Gris and it was fantastic!
- 2-3 large peaches, diced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves, rolled up and cut into ribbons
- 1 ball of Burrata cheese
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Prepare
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss peaches and basil together.
- Top with Burrata and a drizzle of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, gently tear apart the ball of Burrata and toss everything together.